Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

31 January 2014

FRIDY FILM BEAT: Last Vegas

Last Vegas was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Need I say more? Actually, yes I do because we have a Bellend of the Month for January 2014, and it's another posthumous entry - Christopher Albano. The 35-year-old from Florida came home drunk around 2:30am (Eastern Standard Time) on New Year's Day and started hitting his wife. The 15-year-old boy rushed to her defense by grabbing a gun and shooting the violent father dead on the spot. There were two other children in the home at the time. The boy was taken into custody soon after, but not arrested while police decided whether to file charges, according to multiple reports. I hope they don't. That kid did the right thing in putting Albano out of his misery, and I probably would've pulled the same heroics in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment