Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

6 November 2016

SS Impossible at its next port of call

2016 has been the year of the impossible. This time last year, I would not have thought I would be moving out of my father's house. But it has happened, and now I'm living in my own place - a rental that used to be part of an RNZAF barracks at Wigram in the south west of Christchurch. And I also did not think that the Cubs would win the World Series or Leicester City the Premiership. And just this morning, Ireland beat the All Blacks for the first time in history.
And America have another drought to break on Tuesday - will it be an orange billionaire with no political background and a fear- and hate-based agenda, or a woman under FBI investigation over her email account? Or maybe a third party candidate campaigning solely on her own merits?

No comments:

Post a Comment