Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

31 January 2018

Pizza Hate

 
This is 2018's replacement for our long-running Bellend of the Month feature. We call it the Sick Phoque Club. January's induction will go to the Pizza Hut in Hornby. Why? Two words: transphobic staff. When I came in to pick up my order on Saturday, the cashier initially demanded to see a voucher number even though I had already keyed that in when I ordered the pizzas and it should have come up on screen at the same time as the order itself. The mere fact that I had redeemed a GES (Guest Experience Survey) voucher had been enough for them on several previous occasions but now that I'm showing the first outward signs of a gender transition, it suddenly isn't. It was only when I pretended to be on the phone to the police that they coughed up the drink and garlic bread that were part of the order. I should probably stop going there and just start going to the Domino's down the road if they're just going to pull that crap, but there are other Pizza Huts in Christchurch that my money can be just as well spent, even if it does mean having to fake an allergic reaction like I had to in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment