Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

22 July 2019

MELISSA DISSECTS: Wish.com

Their site is absolute rubbish. Every time I buy something from this site, it will always break down eventually, and that’s if it ever shows up. Examples of my experiences with the site include a USB charging station where one of the ports broke and will only work if your hand is tilting the plug 24/7, and a pink smartwatch on which the buckle for the strap just came loose while I was hanging up washing.

I was about to report a late item and this was the response I just got from their automated customer “support” assistant:











I eventually decided to hold off until closer to the deadline, but Wish.com, you better be taking this in: maybe if your sellers started putting out better quality products, then your customers would have more chill, and their accounts wouldn’t need to “abuse” your refund policy. It’s that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment