Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

28 October 2010

Billy Ray's getting a divorce

And I think I know why. It's because of that song about his achy breaky heart. Weird Al's parody of that song was right on and I too would rather be tied to a chair and kicked down the stairs than having to listen to such bull. I cannot stand country and western and I believe that your spouse putting out such awful rubbish and passing it off as music is just as good as any other excuse to terminate the marriage. I commend his wife for dropping that low-life from her life, and I would've done the same. I too would happily go through a messy divorce proceeding and I would happily give up half my property (but not my Macbook; in fact, if I get married, the missus would never find out about it just in case things don't work out) in exchange for half of theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment