Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

31 October 2010

It's that time of the month again

I’m not on the rags because that’s a girl thing. It’s time to see who was the biggest bellend this month. And the Bellend of the Month for October 2010 is…

Marcus Jannes from Sweden. The award can be given posthumously and rightly so because this bellend used a webcam to film himself committing suicide and broadcast the successful attempt live on the Internet. If life is getting me down that badly, I would not kill myself and I especially would not be filming myself doing it. That muppet should have committed himself to a mad house because you would have to have some serious mental problems if you’re considering suicide. Mr. T would totally pity that fool and so do I, but hanging yourself on a noose made of network cable is never the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment