Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

19 December 2011

WEEKLY GROSS-OUT: Auto-correct

This site has many of the auto-correct fails known to iPhone users. Some of the machine-made mistakes on the site are a conversation which involved the text "Ok maybe in a few fatso", one where the user wanted a friend to sign for his feces package (he meant FedEx), a text which I hope the cops didn't get a hold of (pictured), one where an instance of the word "aunt" was replaced with a four-letter word, one where they talked of "dry humping" the roast when the sender meant "dry rub", one where the word "laptop" was replaced with "lap dance", one where one message said "you live under my roof you live under my pubes", and one where a text saying "Gotta run home and change my shirt first it has swastikas all over it" was sent (to a Jew, God forbid), as well as many others. This is why I just leave out the spaces until there is no way for my iPhone to auto-correct the word, then add the spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment