Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

26 June 2015

THE FILM BEAT: Inside Out

Before I start my review, I will tell you why this post is a little early. It's because my dad literally broke the internet. More specifically, he removed our landline by mistake, so our home phone and Wi-Fi are out for the time being. As a result, I'm now having to do the next few posts with my cellphone or at public computing facilities during their respective opening hours. He's redecorating the hallway, and removed some old wires for the telephone connection, thinking we didn't need them anymore. It could be up to five days before someone comes up to fix it, so don't be surprised to see early posts into July.

Now to why I'm bringing back the Friday Film Beat. It's because we're retiring the Bad Idea of the Week later this year and I want to test out different candidates for its replacement. So here's my review: it was one of the most bizarre films Pixar has ever put out. Go see it and see just how right I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment