Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

16 September 2015

News to lick donuts to

Ariana Grande has just made a very exciting announcement — she’s releasing a BRAND NEW single! While promoting her gorgeous new fragrance line, the singer revealed that she has a new single dropping very, very soon. While sitting down and chatting with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show last night, Ariana revealed her new single “Focus” will be released on October 30. We can’t wait! “My first single off my new album is coming out on Oct. 30,” Ariana said before Jimmy asked, “What is the name of the song?” “It’s called Focus,” she proudly added. It’s a really exciting time to be an Ariana fan, especially as she promotes her first-ever fragrance line, Ari by Ariana Grande. So now not only do you have new music on the way, but you also have new music to listen to as you spritz yourself with her scent! While I myself won't use her scent, I would totally lick some donuts to her new song if it's any good. Speaking of which, just when you thought #Donutgate was over, Ariana has apologized again for offending many of her fans when she said “I hate Americans” on July 4. “My behavior was very offensive and I apologized,” Ariana told Good Morning America. “There’s no excuse or there’s nothing to justify it. I think that as human beings we all say and do things that we don’t mean at all sometimes and we have to learn from it, I mean, it’s part of our process. We have to learn from our mistakes and that’s how we grow.” “I think one of the biggest things I learned from that was what it feels like to disappoint so many people who love and believe in you. And that’s an excruciating feeling… You have to remember that your words, your actions, have, you know, ramifications and you have to really think about what you’re about to say and do because it’s important. It’s important to so many people,” she went on. But what's important right now is whether or not New Zealand can become the first nation to successfully defend the Rugby World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment