Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

11 March 2013

Strips Ahoy!

Tomorrow, it will have been three years since we started disseminating the truth. Today, however, we kick off the Yogi Award ceremony. For those of you new to the ceremony and its ways, we give three of these out in March of every year, and all recipients have to have been smarter than the average whatever over the previous year. First award for 2013 goes to Judy Viger, who was smarter than the average mother for hiring strippers for her son's 16th birthday party late last year. The complaining parents found out that the strippers had been at the November 3 bowling party through photos posted on Facebook. OK so she broke the law, but at least we know she knows what men want. I am not a prude, so I too would have no qualms about hiring strippers for a 16th birthday party. In fact, I would be more than happy to hire strippers who were the same sex as the birthday child if that was what they were into. But I would've kept the stripper part away from the bowling alley.

1 comment:

  1. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete