Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

21 March 2014

FRIDAY FILM BEAT: The 3D cinema of quite recently

Before I start on this, the first Film Beat to not focus on any one specific movie, I must congratulate Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber (pictured) on their 27th wedding anniversary today. If either you two are reading this, then happy anniversary, Mark and Mindy. Now back to the Film Beat. I am not doing this one about any one movie. Instead, I will instead focus it on three recent 3D movies I saw over the past week: 300: Rise of an Empire, Need for Speed, and Pompeii. All three really benefitted from the 3D, as will some of the blockbusters that are set to grace the movie screens of our planet over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment