Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

13 May 2018

No goals and nobody getting hammed at West Ham

Manchester United acquired the point needed to secure second spot in the Premier League Thursday with a 0-0 draw with West Ham United at the London Stadium. It was a pleasant evening in the capital but there was no shaking the end-of-season feeling surrounding the game, with the Hammers safe from the drop. Indeed, the only real spark came in the closing stages when a flare-up required referee Jon Moss to reach into his pocket for the first time. But seriously, a goal would have been in order.

On a much more positive note, I now have a sponsor for the Ration Challenge - my sister has put NZ$10.60 into the pot. Those participating can do it as soon as they get their ration packs, but I will not be doing it until the official dates of June 17-24 (coincides with World Refugee Week), and besides I only signed up this weekend and have yet to receive my rations. I need to get more sponsors in the next five weeks, so here's the link again if you want in: https://my.rationchallenge.org.nz/scott-gall

No comments:

Post a Comment