Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

19 June 2019

The Great Dissection - Part 4

We are only a quarter of the way in, and we’re approaching the good stuff, for example the crowd he’s been hanging with: “Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylan Roof, Anton Lundin Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc.” and the comparisons to Nelson Mandela: “I do not just expected to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize.As was awarded to the Terrorist Nelson Mandela once his own people achieved victory and took power.
I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number of years as Mandela, for the same crime.

And the whole story apparently can’t be told in just 74 pages: “Is this your complete writings and views?
Unfortunately not, there was a much larger work written, roughly 240 pagies long that spoke on many issues and went into much depth, but in a moment of unbridled self criticism, I deleted the entire work and started again, two weeks before the attack itself.
I was left with a short period of time to create a new work and only leave my views half finished. I will let my actions speak for themselves.” You heard right, people. He had to write 74 pages in two weeks. No wonder it’s so full of typos. And the manifesto could have been three times as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment