Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

21 June 2019

The Great Dissection - Part 6

I’m now at the point where he addresses various groups, starting with the conservatives, and I pretty much agree with what he put to paper in that section. Especially right at the end: “Not a thing has been conserved other than corporate profits and the the ever increasing wealth of the 1% that exploit the people for their own benefit.

Next port of call: the Christians. “The people worthy of glory, the people blessed by God Our Lord, moan and fall under the weight of these outrages and most shameful humiliations.” This pretty much sums up how the Muslim community feel about people shooting up their mosques.

And this is his full address to the antifa/communists/marxists: “I do not want to convert you, I do not want to come to an understanding. Egalitarians and those that believe in heirachy will never come to terms.I don’t want you by my side or I don’t want share power.
I want you in my sights. I want your neck under my boot.
SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM”. Of course they will never come to terms if he’s just gonna threaten violence. And on the subject of the threats made, I want his neck under my boot, just like everyone else who lives in Christchurch. Children as young as four were among the dead.

His last address is to the Turks and ends “We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and minaret in the city.
The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be rightfully christian owned once more.” First off, it’s Istanbul. Secondly, the city is divided between both sides of the Bosphorus (which he actually managed to spell correctly both times he wrote it) and those on the western side can always just move across should it all turn to shit. And lastly, the Hagia Sofia isn’t used as a mosque or any religious building anymore. It’s been that way since the days of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

No comments:

Post a Comment