Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

26 May 2014

Kentucky Fried Pubic Hair - now available in Wales

A KFC worker in Wales has been suspended after claims that a customer's food was "laced with pubic hair". The hair was placed in the customer's food after they were apparently rude to staff. The grisly revenge happened in drive-thru in a KFC restaurant in Cardiff. In a message posted on a Facebook page, one user wrote: "To the girls who came through KFC drive thru on western avenue just then… Threatened my friend who served you because she 'needed to smile more'? Karma's a bitch girls, hope you enjoyed your food I made for you after over hearing the way you spoke to my girl on the head set… be picking pubes out your teeth for a week, mwah xo." This is disgusting and just plain unpleasant. I would have good reason to complain if that happened to me or my niece (pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment