Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

23 September 2014

BAD IDEA OF THE WEEK: Waiting for good shows to air in your country

Seriously, people, it's not worth it. Remember when Pam Dawber was on The Crazy Ones? I was brave enough to jump the queue, download it from The Pirate Bay, watch it, and review it here (click here to read it, but beware - it's combined with the Friday Film Beat for Noah) within just hours of it airing in the States instead of waiting seven long months for it to air in New Zealand like a chump. I am doing the same for Fox's new superhero series Gotham. A review of episode one will be posted here as soon as possible once I've watched it.

UPDATE: Here's the review I promised you - It. Was. Awesome. Just one episode in and I'm already hooked. It has only been 12 hours since it started on the East Coast and I'm already one of the first in New Zealand to have seen such a masterpiece. Can't wait for next week's episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment