Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

7 April 2010

DOTT SPECIAL REPORT: My new cellphone's almost here...

The new cellphone I bought off some guy on TradeMe is almost here. The cellphone looks like the iPhone I have now but it's even better because it has the following:

1. A second SIMcard slot so that I can put both my cellphone numbers in it.
2. A TV tuner and FM radio.
3. A QWERTY keyboard that can be accessed by sliding it out from the rest of the phone.
4. A microSD card slot that can take anything up to 16 GB.
5. A second camera at the front.

And all this for NZ$800 LESS than what I paid for my iPhone.

The photo is of the card I got in the mailbox saying that I wasn't up to sign for the package and that I can go to the address in South Dunedin provided to pick up the parcel, which I will be doing tomorrow. There will be pics of the actual phone up tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment