Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

29 April 2010

If you got a second burger by mistake, would you speak up?

I wouldn't because it's a second BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger. That means FOUR beef patties, FOUR slices of American cheese, SIX rashers of bacon, TWICE the BBQ sauce, and TWO sesame seed buns (and yes, there are now sesame seeds coming out my buns because I eat at Burger King nearly every day, ha ha very funny). Only a Hindu would turn that much beef down. I only ordered one burger today but got two instead. The guy at the counter had one burger in each of his hands and put both on my tray by mistake, which meant that I immediately picked up my tray and started finding a table before someone realises the mistake. In the words of Mr. T, I pity the fool that could lose his job or maybe just have the cost of the second burger docked from his pay just because he made the mistake of putting two burgers on the same tray instead of one burger on each of two adjacent trays.

No comments:

Post a Comment