Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

27 June 2011

WEEKLY GROSS-OUT: Justin Bieber

If you thought cheese infested with maggots was gross, look what we've got in store for you this week. Yes, that's right, a maggot named Justin Bieber. His music is just plain awful and he sounds like Elmo on helium. Seriously, what does Selena Gomez see in that nutjob? I mean, come on, she's better off going out with Amy Chua or a serial rapist.

Also, that 3D movie they made about Bieber was just rubbish and it was the worst 105 minutes of my life – 105 minutes I'll never get back. They should've never put that rubbish out, and if there was an N word for horrible musicians like Justin Bieber, I'd use it right here, right now. And speaking of right here, right now, Jesus Jones are also rubbish. I mean, seriously, what sort of a name is Jesus Jones? Are those nutjobs claiming to be the reincarnation of some carpenter who claimed to be the son of some fictional higher power? I mean, what is the deal with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment