Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

25 December 2010

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope Santa brings you lots of presents, and especially for the one-fifth of the British population that I commented on a few weeks ago, I hope the huge bust-up you were expecting was just something that you saw on EastEnders and didn't actually happen in real life. And I hope you're judging people on the content of their character because Martin Luther King Day is coming up in three weeks, and he didn't give his life just so you can run your racist mouth at some black guy and refer to him as that nasty, horrible word beginning with N. And I hope everyone stays in my good books in 2011. Once again, merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, or whatever it is you celebrate at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment