Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

20 October 2011

Time to admit de-feet

Sometimes when you buy a pair of shoes, one of them can feel snug while the other one does not quite fit. Tom Boddingham (pictured inside his slipper/bed) certainly knows the feeling. When the 27-year-old Briton ordered a special monster-design slipper to fit his oversized left foot, he was sent the size 1,450 one pictured above because the Chinese manufacturers failed to spot the decimal point between the 4 and the 5. The slipper was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures 210 x 130 x 65cm, which is big enough for his 6ft 7in (just over 2m tall) frame to sleep in. He wants to sell the monster-sized slipper, which a spokesman for the factory said they thought was for a shop window display, on eBay but I think he should use it as a bed instead. When I move out of my dad's house (yes, I do still live with one of my parents, but just one of them because they have been divorced since 2003), one of those giant slippers will be my next bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment