Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

17 March 2010

Finally a billboard whose message I agree with

I think Apple's soon-to-expire offer on this billboard is a very good incentive to get students off Windows and on to a real operating system for real computers. But many Mac users would feel Karcherized by the fact that most Internet cafes run Windows XP on their computers. I am currently saving up for a Macbook to replace my Acer Aspire 5315 because like anyone with any sense, I'd rather my operating system were made by a company named after a fruit than one whose name is an accurate description of founder and former CEO Bill Gates's wang.

There is also one other issue: not everybody likes the Mac. Some people's negative attitudes towards Macs are completely unfounded. I suggest those people try the Mac out - they'll be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment