Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

16 March 2010

Since when do smart kids roughhouse others?

According to today's billboard, smart kids wrestle. According to me, that's bollocks. Children should not be exposed to such reckless behaviour like that depicted on the billboard, which only serves to teach children that roughhousing another human being will magically raise your IQ. To me, the idea that roughhousing another human being will magically raise your IQ is just BOLLOCKS, plain and simple. I do not know of any "smart kid" out there that would take up something so violent as wrestling.

UPDATE: The finger at the top of the photo is because it was raining and I didn't want to trip the water sensors in the headphone socket on my iPhone 3GS (which I've since sold online and now I have an iPhone 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment