Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

29 March 2010

OK, so who created God?

I was not raised a religious person, but those who were picked up the theory that God created the world in six days. But hold on a minute. If that's true, then God can't have appeared out of nowhere. If God creates everything, then who created God?

I can eliminate Jesus because he's the Son of God. I can also eliminate myself because the closest thing I've created was $2000 of credit card debt back in July 2008. That took just two weeks to build up and I'm in my 21st month of paying it off. But I'm doing rather well, paying off more than the minimum repayment every month, and now I have only $70 to go. Then I'm closing the credit card, because repaying it has been 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, and 50% pain. How's that for 100% reason to remember the name? (For the record, Fort Minor didn't create God either.) So who did create God?

No comments:

Post a Comment