Since June of 2011, visitors to this page have come from:

free counters

Followers

31 March 2010

Shame on you, 153 Frederick Street!



How can people throw their liquor bottles on their front lawn like that! It's bad enough that students drink themselves stupid, but they don't need to throw their bottles on the lawn! Besides making my room look tidy by comparison, it's awful, especially if the landlord has to clean it up. The bottles are a nightmare to look at and if I got my hands on a Karcher, those drunks would be running faster than they can get themselves into debt with their student loans.

They should be recycling those and doing the environment a favour. Dunedin would be a better place for students if everyone stopped dumping their beer bottles on the front lawn and started recycling. Those bottles are a complete eyesore and people shouldn't have to suffer at the hands of some drunken students a few doors down. In fact, areas within a 1 km radius from the University of Otago should be made a liquor-free zone and the University should use their Code of Conduct to deal with anyone who doesn't respect the ban.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Extremely useful information particularly the closing phase :
    ) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    my page ... rp generator

    ReplyDelete